If you like vintage shorts and sweaters, sexy crop tops and so on, you'll probably like Welove , a Facebook page that sells awesome customized pieces. And luckily for you, you can win one heart shaped sweater, chosen by you! Simply fill out the form below. Ends on June 4th and the lucky winner will be contacted by email. Good luck girls. Se gostas de calções de cintura subida, crop tops e camisolas ao estilo vintage, provavelmente conheces a Welove , uma página de Facebook que vende um sem número de peças personalizadas. E para vossa sorte, uma de vós poderá ganhar uma camisola com um adorável recorte nas costas, à vossa escolha. Para isso, basta preencher o formulário abaixo! A vencedora será depois contactada por e-mail. Boa sorte! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sweater - Tiffosi | Skirt - H&M | Boots - Pull & Bear | Scarf - Salsa | Rings - Pimkie | Hairclip & Earrings - Parfois This outfit is a good example to show you what I wear when I go to work or to the mall at weekends. Basic and comfortable clothing items with a more dashing item to bright it up a little - in this case, it was the tartan skirt that was my best purchase this sale season. These pictures were completely improvised, shot them in a hurry at the mall parking lot, when the rain stopped for brief moments - it was not the ideal background but I ended liking this urban scenery. Este é o género de conjunto que tanto uso para ir para o trabalho como para ir passear ao fim-de-semana. Umas peças básicas e uma peça mais "txanam" e está feito, não é preciso pensar muito. Neste caso a peça "txanam" foi uma saia tartan que considero a melhor peça que comprei nesta época de saldos! O local das fotos foi completamente improvisado, aprovei...
After this sneak peak to my bedroom, I decided to show you a bit more: the way I organize my jewelry and makeup (that basically are my only decorative items in this room). To keep my brushes I use a clear plastic cup from Zara Home, it was love at first sight, had to come home with me, even before I knew what to do with it. My favorite lipsticks are exposed in a transparent box, bought at El Corte Inglés, it's very useful, now I don't waste too much time looking for the lipstick I want to use before leaving home. Now the jewelry: I have many necklaces, bracelets and headbands hanging on a cork board, but the jewelry I use the most is displayed in plastic floral dishes with vintage inspiration: one larger dish for necklaces and watches and a smaller dish for earrings and rings. Recently made a new acquisition: bought a transparent rectangular box to store my beauty creams and lotions. Do you store your jewelry and makeup the same way? Depois de ...
mt lindas ^^
ReplyDeleteLove this - so beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://life-muse-ings.blogspot.com
Aww, essas imagens de flores são lindíssimas! Eu também me delicio no tumblr com elas, estou sempre a fazer-lhes reblog :)
ReplyDeleteAdoro flores! As imagens são mesmo bonitas!
ReplyDeleteS.
A COZY BOX
Adorei as imagens! principalmente a 6ª e as das rosinhas... são mesmo bonitas :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful. x
ReplyDeleteÉs tu e eu, adoro :) *
ReplyDeleteQue imagens tao lindas, o ultimo gif esta demais!!
ReplyDeletehttp://placequotehere.blogspot.com
lovely pics. I cant wait till our flowers start to bloom.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, flowers always seem to make me smile or cheer me up!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog by the way, come checkout mine if you get a chance :)
http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com
Obrigada querida!! =D Que flores lindas!! =D
ReplyDeleteBeijoca! =)
Very romantic post!
ReplyDeleteBeautyful flowers! I love your Blog! I follow :-* Dani
ReplyDeleteAdoro rosas! O teu blog é um amor! Parabéms, estou a seguir :)
ReplyDeletehttp://segredosdeglamour.tumblr.com
amazing- love the photography and all these flowers
ReplyDeletexx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3
Sooo beautiful. I love flovers, they cheer people up :)
ReplyDeleteFui, foi ontem :) porquê que não foste? eles passaram por Lisboa também, foi lindo! adoro-os também :D
ReplyDeleteaww pretty flowers :D
ReplyDeleteGostei das imagens... Também adoro flores*
ReplyDeletehttp://worldofpinkdreams.blogspot.pt/
Óh, adoro :)
ReplyDeleteeheh, beijinho *
Tão lindas! adoro flores!
ReplyDeleteTheblackeffect.blogspot.pt
Sim é verdade!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures! love the rain video! thanks for checking out our blog, we are now following you!
ReplyDeletexxx
Annie & Nicole
www.smokeycanvas.blogspot.com
Eu sou apaixonada por elas, completamente apaixonada. :)
ReplyDeleteBeijinho